-
April 10th, 2004, 06:33 PM
#1
Inactive Member
vinnie's at it again. http://purposedriven.com/content.aspx?id=4986
i think it's great that he gives a lot of his time to ministry. hopefully i can make it to this. it's freakin expensive though.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 10, 2004 08:03 PM: Message edited by: shedder ]</font>
-
April 10th, 2004, 07:24 PM
#2
Inactive Member
tskk...they spelt his name wrong!
-
April 10th, 2004, 08:16 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Vinnie Calaiuta
That's unexceptable! The Potato does this as well on the markee outside. What's up with that!?!
-
April 10th, 2004, 08:21 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Vinnie Calaiuta
That's unexceptable
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, that is indeed "unexceptable" [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 12th, 2004, 08:13 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Thanks Shedder for the information. I have a friend, who is a member of that church. Maybe, she might have some more information regarding this event. I wish I could go see this event but I have to work and the price is out of my budget too. Too bad, this event is so expensive because it might deter some people from being able to attend.
-
April 12th, 2004, 11:16 AM
#6
Inactive Member
LOL @ Fuse
Now, now, Fusey-Woosey, not EVERYONE can be an English Major...
[img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Charging that much to see him (or anyone else on that roster) you'd think they'd take the time and do it right.
I wonder if they'd give me a discount on the tix if I sent them an e-mail with the correct spelling...
[img]smile.gif[/img]
yep, wishful thinking on a gloomy Florida Monday morning.
-
April 12th, 2004, 10:09 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Certainly Pocket did that on porpoise (like Calaiuta), kind of a T-Bo Zen joke. The spelling of marquee as markee in his second sentence proves it.
LOL, Pocket, very clever. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 12th, 2004, 10:13 PM
#8
Inactive Member
My most humble of apollo-gees. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I phailed to sea the hue more.
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
April 13th, 2004, 03:38 PM
#9
Inactive Member
This is why regularz in here keep the common good for the uncommon man...
5-e i g h t
Five-8
fyve-ate
phive-aaate
Yeah, that's the regularz guy! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 14th, 2004, 04:18 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Ell Low Ell, hue guise! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 14, 2004 01:20 AM: Message edited by: FuseU1 ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks